I took hundreds of photos of each model I made to convert them into 3D. I placed the model on an amazon box with some other clay models so that there were more distinct points to track.
These images were fed into photogrammetry software to make a digital 3D model, which I then cleaned and simplified to use less polygons. The original scan is on the left and the simplified one on the right.
After completing this process for every model, I had to add a skeleton to animate the raccoon character and then animate every scene.
This whole process took over 3 months from conception to completion, and I'm really proud of the results.

You may also like...

Back to Top.